Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sister Midnight

My brain feels like it's collapsing in on itself. I need to get high. I need to. This isn't a want, this is a necessity. I need something that will take away this feeling in my brain. Oh fuck, I don't know why I do this to myself, but I guess I do. I was clean for a month and a half during the spring, and I was really proud of it. It's the kind of pride that I attempted to tell my friends about, but they were just like, "whatever." They don't get it. I talked to Tanzen about it, and she didn't get it. No one I know does. It's like this big triumphant feeling. I figured that I wouldn't start again, but present me with gear, and we all know what's going to happen next. Fuck, I want a hit. Just one, just something small to take all the cravings away. I feel like I'm going to cry (how pathetic is this?). I have some other shit, but it's not what I want. The only thing good is that it will distract my brain from the lack of opiates. Fuck my life.

Calling sister midnight, can you hear me at all?

1 comment:

Melody Lee said...

Hey it's not pathetic, it's honest. You feel how you feel, nothing wrong with that. Opiates are a bitch! Don't worry, the feeling goes away(as I'm sure you know), don't beat yourself up over it, no matter what happens.