Friday, September 26, 2008

It's not a microphone, it's a bong

Justin turned 39 yesterday, that number makes me feel so young. I reminded him that he was 22 when I was born, how creepy. Justin is so old, but I have the biggest crush on him, I can't help it, I get all puppyish around him. Everything he says is like amazing, his band is my favorite, and he's so cute, especially when he's drunk. I don't think about him like that that much... but I mean, he is hot and awesome, haha. Every 39 year old should have some 17 year old lusting after them, if there isn't one then that means you're old. = P

Guess what?!?!? I got my first A in Latin in the past year!!! A 97!!! Only one point off the entire quiz, holy fuck I feel brilliant. = D To celebrate this I got supremely blazed right after school. I went to Lauren's house right after school, whatever she had after the first bowl, I was kinda high. Then we smoked another and I was fucked. She walking into the house and I was looking at her foot, and I swore I saw like yellow liquid come out of her foot and become a droplet on the floor. Her house was also filled with food, we had not idea why, it was so weird (her house never has anything). We took all of these cracked out pictures with the food on her kitchen table. She even let me eat two Cosmic Brownies (my personal favorite, if you know the brand then you understand, I think they are really only stoner food though). I can still fucking feel the shit, I've been feeling very very high all night. It's lessened to the point where I just feel a bit funny now, but I mean, what kinda weed lasts for 8 hours? One thing I have noticed on my exploits to Brooklyn, is that all of the kids there are really lame at smoking. I was taught that you better suck on that pipe until you feel like you're going to explode, and I always hold until at least the person after me is done. Those kid would like inhale for a second and then immediately let it out, I said to Tanzen, "You smoke so daintily." Then again, my first real high moment was at the hands of Nina and Lauren, who stuck me in Nina's shed until we'd smoked probably 6 bowls and her hat was changing colors. That was the most amazing thing, her hat was fucking incredible. We then rolled in the grass and I felt like the sky was really close to me, like I was in a fish-eye camera lens. Haha, that was my first experience being stoned out of my head on weed, my friends like to call me "hard-body" because I smoked as much as they did but I was never as high. That's why I was forced into the shed, and forced to smoke. I think like the last two bowls was me smoking and them standing over me, going "keep going, Lucy, keep going. Come on, you can do it!" Haha, it was like some weird coaching moment, I'm sitting on the floor of her shed trying to get high as fast as I can. I have to say, some of my best memories of my friends have been moments like that, ridiculous times and situations, but we were all so close. We were all really good friends. I really do think there is something fucked up with my tolerance for everything, I've always had a higher tolerance for things than the people around me, it's annoying as fuck. Anytime I've had to dose for the first time it's always iffy, because I never know if it's really going to hit me or if it won't even affect me. It sucks, then again I think it just runs in my family. My cousins have always said, "Your dad can drink Guinness like it's water." Haha, it always made me kinda proud in a weird way, like proud that I have those same genes, and when it comes to that kind of stuff I should be proud. My dad is a genius and good at everything he's ever tried: lettered in 8 sports in high school, straight A student, scored a 1540 on his SATs, amazing jewelry maker and artist, was always able to get women; my dad is just a beast at life. That's I guess what I don't like about his current state, how awesome he once was is now gone, now he sucks at everything. I feel bad, I just want to keep him in that state of awesomeness.

My throat is dry, my mind is bored. I have so much homework this weekend, I can't even believe it. My teachers are fuckers on a major scale, what the fuck is wrong with them? Well, whatever, Anthony is annoying me and I think I pissed him off a bit. I kinda bitched at him for not being able to hang out outside of school, which I know is his parents' fault, but I just can't deal with it. I felt bad afterwards, because I know it's not his fault, but fuck, we need to hang out not in school. Anthony was put on ADD meds even though he doesn't have it, I told him he seemed happy and he said he was on this ADD medication. Haha, I asked him, "so, how's the speed? Are you doing drugs child? I'm going to have to slap you upside your head!" Radio show was good today, life will be good tomorrow. I just want to play Scrabble with Anthony, gosh darn it.

I finished "Beam Me Up, Scotty," which was so good. Whether someone is sober or enjoying the high life, it still works. It almost made me want to clean up my act... almost. Ashley doesn't know when I'm going to be able to come to her group home, but I'm kinda psyched. Sweet kid, I feel bad, sobriety is going to end soon for that one. When she gets out you can just hear it in the way she speaks. I figure that forced sobriety never works, you have to really want it. I was high last night, and it felt so right, it made me feel so much better. Man, this weed is making me so tired, 8 hours later you'd assume I'd be fine, but my head feels so tired. I'm going to bed, night night all you cyber junkies. = )

BTW, if you tell me who wrote the song the post is named after, I'll be forever impressed.

No comments: