Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Nowhere

I'm going to puke man. Oh fuck, this is going to suck. They're both staring at me in the subway station You don't look too good, Lucy. I try to put on a smile, I give Ned a hug and then Tanzen and I wander back to her house. The show had wiped me out. It was incredible though. USA and Reagan Youth put all of us in a frenzy, just elbowing each other and trying as hard as we could to get everything out of us. I talked to some people I'd seen at other shows, and my friends and I goofed around as per our usual. Reagan Youth, Endangered Feces, and Aggressive Force were the best of the night, APPLE was obviously good, but just kinda weird. Common Enemy wasn't really good, they kinda sounded like the killing a cat and not in a fun kinda way. I thought I was going to puke, crap myself, or faint a few times, more than I would like, but I just tried to push that to the back of my mind and have a good time.

Today Tanzen and I woke up early and got into the village by 12. We wandered down St. Mark's and over to Tompkins. We wandered around and I scouted out the people, trying to piece together the scene. We ended up sitting down two benches away from a homeless guy, and this other one pulled up named Tommy. He started to talk to us, he was a Vietnam vet and he had a brand new bike that he got for $20. It was really nice. He said, "Do you wanna take it for a spin?" Are you serious? "Yeah." I stood up and he let me put my hands on the handle bars. Thanks. "Well, you don't look like a heroin addict or a bike thief, so it's cool." Well, I'm not a bike thief. And I rode off and went around this fenced in area, with a big grin plastered across my face. It was so much fun. I felt like a little kid. It was so much fun. I got off and my hands started to shake, I guess it was an adrenaline rush or something. A few minutes later Tanzen and I wandered off to the subway where we said our goodbyes. I got to 34th and 6 ave and I had to sprint to catch the train in 3 minutes. 'Twas not pleasant 'tall.

Now I'm home and I'm planing on doing all my homework for tomorrow and then passing out. I feel like shit, I'm thinking about maybe staying home tomorrow if I still feel this shitty and not doing anything. I don't really feel like having a guitar lesson tomorrow, I may just cancel it and postpone them until like the second half of the year. The mood I'm in just says, "I don't want to go to lessons." I see myself in the mirror right now and I look dirty. My hair is gross and my face is caked in dried sweat and water. I need a shower, a nap, and a hit. I think I might like try and get myself clean, or at least cleaner. I need to work on this bullshit, I don't see the point, but I guess I should, right. That's what everyone seems to always be saying.

My computer is being spastic, but you should listen to the song "I Don't Care" by Black Flag. It's funny as hell and awesome, no duh, it's BLACK FLAG! = )



1 comment:

Melody Lee said...

If you really wanna hook something up, you should look for a hooker, even if they don't use H they know someone who is holding. The only thing is that it will cost you some $$$. Or go to the methadone clinic and find the people who are there doing detox, they are usually feeling like shit and will cop for you if you kick down $$ or dope. It's a risk either way. I'm lucky I ended up getting my dope in an 'alternative' manner when I got here. AAAhhh soon, soon.
So do you play bass? I play bass and rhythm guitar, I was always too retarded to handle serious lead.I haven't played in eons plus I sold all my guitars for dope long ago, been thinking of getting a new one though......