Monday, September 29, 2008

Lust for Life

I was just thinking about something:
I was watching Trainspotting the other night for probably the hundreth time (I can repeat all the lines... haha, I'm a nerd, okay?) and I thought about when he's walking into the bathroom. Everyone is apparently staring at him. I feel like this is such a real portrayl, whenever high I feel like everyone I pass knows it and is staring at me and thinking, "You junky. You're high! I can tell!" It happened at the festival on sunday, I was walking towards the main area and everyone I passed was just completely staring at me, in the city too, almost anywhere it seems like. Now, I know it's nuts, I know that that's not really the case. But, I was just kind impressed with how true to life that is...
= )

2 comments:

Melody Lee said...

Whenever I'm high I feel like I'm invincable and I think it shows in the way I walk and talk and just carry myself in general.
I'm not talking about nodding on your feet high, I mean when I've done just enough to feel good. At that moment, nothing can fuck with me and for some reason that tends to attract people, maybe it's the confidence you get from feeling like nothing can touch you. Delusions of grandeur haha, let 'em look baby, if it's not a cop and you're not acting a fool then you got no worries.

Lucinda said...

Sorry, Kelley, I didn't mean to delete your comment. I haven't had any heroin in almost a year, all my sources kinda split my town. I'm basically just using medical dope right now.