Monday, September 1, 2008

I am a cliche

We smoked weed at the end of the culdasac. I was kind of freaking out as I sit there passing the pipe back and forth, we only got two hits each out of the bowl she packed. I didn't really care, I wasfreaking out just sitting here. I was glad that I was not at home at least, I'd been way too high this weekend and if I had sat home I would have lost all self control. One hit left, better save it. Two weeks until the Reagan Youth show. My friend wants me to get her shrooms when I get to the city, but I don't really feel like it. Tanzen really wants to get some, so I guess I might do it for my friend if we do go buy some, but I might take a bit of my other friend's money (she's such a bitch constantly, so I don't really care, and I'm getting her shit). Tanzen needs to talk to Sean, I'm worried the child will forget (she's a bit forgetful). This whole decision to score in the city is making me thing more and more about going to this needle exchange on the les. I could always just go to a pharmacy and buy some, but I'm not so set on that idea (teenager walks in with mohawk asking to buy needles, oh yeah, everyone would be cool with that, people shouldn't make stereotypes, but they do). The idea of an exchange kinda scares me though, I guess it's a fear of the unknown or some shit like that, I'm sure I'm just thinking like a crazy person. Anyway, all this thinking I'm having about shots and such is too much for me at this moment. But, I did post these two links for your amusement, they both made me laugh. = )




4 comments:

Gledwood said...

i had to give up on the evil weed

kept going into a thing we call a whitey

ie when you get stoned upon stoned into a fuge kind of state of unreality that you still have to handle even though it's not really there...

... and all that alzheimerian memory loss and paranoia. I just cannot be bothered with all that crapola any more

Gledwood said...

ps as for the title, "I am a cliche"

... aren't we all, darling?

Lucinda said...

I hate weed, which is weird because I end up smoking it at least once a week. Weed is such a waste of time and brain cells, and paranoia. If I didn't have people constantly smoking around me, I would never smoke (it's also a waste of money).... but I keep smoking it because I'm always being handed a pipe. (isn't that what everyone says?)

= )

Melody Lee said...

That uncyclopedia on junk link is hilarious! Thanx for that. Poly Styrene kicks ass, happy memorial day or whatever the fuck today is.