Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to school special...

The house is quiet this morning. Just me and Aden (my dog). I feel really different from last year, and I noticed it this morning. I was sitting on my bed pulling on my boots and I looked at what I was wearing. Everything was new (for me at least). The flannel shirt I bought at the Salvation Army on 3rd Ave, the Blackout Shoppers shirt I got a few weeks ago at the show, the black Levi's my mom bought me in Chicago, and finally my Docs. Sure, I'm basically the same person, but I have definitely changed a bit. I was thinking about how the seniors always seem so different than juniors because they seem like they really are themselves. I think I'm finally a senior. Haha, I have 25 minutes before I need to hop into the car. The only thing I'm worried about is getting a parking space in the senior lot. I can't wait to see Anthony and all the other people I haven't seen since school, even a few teachers. Well, wish me luck, I gotta go jump in... boots first! = )

(I couldn't think of any good songs about going to high school, besides "High School" by the MC5... so, no song reference today... = )

1 comment:

Melody Lee said...

School days by the Runaways. Badass song! :)