Sunday, October 12, 2008

With a Little Help from My Friends

It's freezing... Why is it always freezing? It got warmer here, so my rents decided that heat was unnecessary... maybe for them! But, I'm always cold so now I just feel as if I keep getting shoved into an ice bath. I woke up this morning and light was shinning in from the window at the foot of my bed. It's so pretty, that's why I had asked for this room when I turned 12 (or 13? Must have been before that... maybe 11?). My nose is still sore from having that cold. I need to take a shower to wash all of the cut hair off of me, which should help my nose.

I really hope that Santina can still go, I would hate to sit here all day doing homework (which I don't have enough of to fill up an entire day with). I hope I get to see Justin or Mike there... AHH! I would have like a heart attack, I love them so much, and they're so cool to me. 

Haha, I've always been one of those kids who had adults (who weren't my rents) who gave a shit about me and treated me like I was really cool. This is the super condensced list: Chris my cuz, Stephen my cuz, Salil (they're friend), Scott (they're friend, I call him my "Dad"), Matt (I love Matt, he's so sweet, I wish he hadn't moved back to TX, he's my cuzs friend), Adam (I've known Adam since I was about 12), Steven W, Justin, Mike, Darryl, and anyone on here who wants to mentor me (come on, I know you guys are all just dying to be on the list!). I would say that the youngest person on here is Stephen my cus who is 27, but everyone else is over 30. No, it's not creepy, that's what you all want to tell me. But it's not. Salil always says that everyone besides him and my cuzs and their friends are creepers. I know that nothing I say is going to change your opinion one way or the other, but I probably would be a lot worse off I didn't have them their for me to talk to and sound dumb to. The thing that always strikes me with my cuzs and their friends is that they are always calling me "one of us," they're all geniuses which makes me feel like "oh, I'm not as dumb as I seem." Or they're saying, "yeah, Lucy, but you're not average" whenever I'm down on myself. Fuck, I love them all, they're some of my favorite people on this planet and I'm lucky that I know them. = )

Ugh, I have to go read "Crime and Punishment," which will be a party, right? And I have to shower so I'll come back and tell you about the show (crossing my fingers).
Have a splendid sunday everyone! = )

P.S.!!! I remembered what I was going to say, it's dumb, but whatever. Okay, so I was sitting next to James in Stat class and we were just being bored and talking. Somehow we got on to the topic of his arms (he likes showing off his "guns"). Now, we have joked about his arms since we were 14 as being "junky material" (kind of ironic, haha). His veins just pop out of his skin everywhere (mostly because the boy has no fat, he's all muscle and bone). And somehow we get on to the topic of his veins, or should I say he, because he's talking about it and I'm beginning to feel nauseous just looking at them. Suddenly, I blurt out, "CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR VEINS, NOW?" It wasn't that loud, and I don't think he wondered why, but I just had a bit of a moment... haha, yeah, I just felt like I was going to pounce on his arm or something if he didn't shut up... Told you it was dumb! = P

3 comments:

Melody Lee said...

I always had friends that were way older than me too. It's nice depending on what you do together, I think it's because I'm so mellow most of the time, I get along with just about everybody( who isn't a self-satisfied douchebag)and I don't freak out over stupid shit. Every time I go to jail I end up hangin with the older dopefiend prison broads who usually hate everyone. They always look after me when I'm sick, it's hella cool.

Lucinda said...

Yeah, it's nice because they're so much more mature than all my other friends. I think it's because I remind them of themselves when they were my age. I have had more than one of them say that if they were my age they would date me (not in a creepy way, I think that's the hardest thing for people to grasp, that they're not lecherous old men).
= )

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

LMFAO!!!!