Friday, October 24, 2008

Intervention

Nothing is going on. I'm hungry. I'm craving. I'm fucking bored. TV sucks shit.

But, Chinese food will be coming, Celebrity Rehab will be on in less than an hour (the most ridiculous show ever, it also makes me want to KILL Gary Busey, he is the worst person ever), soon it will all be lovely again.

This reminds me, you guys need to watch this show, it's the funniest episode of Intervention I have ever seen!

This is a video of that show I was at on saturday, I'm the one with no hair on the right...


Check ya guys later... or whenever I get more bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha YEAH that girl was fucking weird, how she would just sit there with that look on her face and huff that shit. loll..

aww cute video of you.

Lucinda said...

Haha, that is the greatest show I have ever watched. My personal favorite parts are when she just stares there with no expression on her face and kind of spazs.

Haha, thanks. = )