Sunday, October 5, 2008

Junk Food Junkie Part Deux

This picture had to be put here because it's the greatest photo ever taken of me. It was in Lauren's kitchen, two fridays ago. We had just smoked and we came inside to get something to eat and we found all of this food. If I remember correctly: Lucky Charms, Oreos (2 packages), Chips Ahoy, Cosmic Brownies, Honey Buns, Coffee Cakes, Gold Fish, and Ice Cream. It was as if God had come into the house himself and left us this bounty of food. So, yeah, I couldn't keep a straight face as I praised him with all my might!

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

I spent the last 4 or 5 days craving craving CRAVING MSG-coated Chinese chicken satay sauce or chicken curry mixed vegetable fried rice from Mama's (everyone calls her mama she's about 105 and takes no nonsense from anyone)... never had the spare cash after something else was taken care of. Ho hum. I'm off to the supermarket today to get rice, water chestnuts etc got msg alredy... wish me luck!

Melody Lee said...

Your Anthony looks so wholesome and unsullied, I'm assuming this is totally untrue. If not then you'll have a blast breaking him in:) Don't do anything I wouldn't do-HAHA I'd say that gives you free rein to do just about anything! Have fun....

Lucinda said...

Much luck on your journey to the supermarje.
(I think that's how you spell super market in French, but I could be totally wrong = )

Lucinda said...

He's pretty wholesome, but his family is a fucked up unit. His oldest brother is the only good one besides Ant, he fought in the war and is now in Cali. His second oldest brother was kicked out of school last year, and then kicked out of his house, and I think he just got out of jail. Then, his sister, who is in my grade, is a giant stoner, whose real parents have a massive weed farm.

Anthony is partially unsurprisable and partially clueless. In the end he's pretty unsullied, not exactly wholesome (he just needed a kick start), but someone who definitely needs to be broken in. = )

Aww... now I wish he was here.