Saturday, October 18, 2008

Portrait of sobriety

My bed is feeling warm and cozy and I'm counting down the minutes until I have to get up and get dressed so that I can get lugged out to the diagnostic place. Fuck, I hate it. Ugh, I feel bad for anyone who has to find a vein in my right arm... everyone thinks it's like a sandbox "if we keep digging we're bound to find it." I mean, well, that's always my thought, and apparently there's as well. I finished "Naked Lunch" today, man that was such a good book. The way Boroughs describes everything is like it's beautiful or something, or amazingly ugly, but either way it's impressive. I'm marked the book all up by underlining good lines. My arthritis was bad this morning when I woke up, back and knees and that kinda bullshit. The sun is coming into my room and it looks so peaceful and nice. Last night I spent with my boys: Zach and Anthony and Tyler. Zach came over to my house after school and we watched Dazed and Confused because he had never seen it. Luckily, he was one of those people who can see the humor in it, especially all the amazing lines that they say, "Do you have a joint?... Well, it'd be a lot cooler if you did." And then I dropped him off and picked up Anthony. Anthony are like a married couple, it's so funny. After we hung out at my house we went to the movies and met up with Zach, Tyler, Dan, Sam, and these two other girls. I met some people, these girls, who apparently really like my hair. Zach appeared to be chatting one of them up, so we weren't sure if we should leave him alone. And then I decided it probably wasn't the case and walked over. We all saw Max Payne, which was really really good. I had a big blue icee and ate about half of Zach's popcorn (I can finish one of those large tubes, it's like my specialty... though I do feel really sick afterwards).

I'm working on a T-shirt for Feet First, I did a basic idea on Gimp using images offline. The guy from FF (I'll just call him FF) says that he likes it but he's going to call me at 12P.M. so we can discuss angles, etc. (I thought telling me the time was kinda of funny, but I guess it makes sense). The first time I talked to FF he sounded like he was tweeking, the rapidity of what he was saying and how so many thoughts were just running out of his mouth. It was around 10:20 at night and I had spent most of my afternoon on the nod. My brain was still calm and cool and couldn't understand why he was working so fast. He kinda made my heart beat really fast, which freaked me out. I hate that, when people put me into nervous situations while I'm high and it feels like my heart is just going to beat so hard that it will pop out of my chest. I laid in bed later that night and my heart felt so loud. 

Man, I wish I could be high right now. Gotta stay sober, people are coming in today. Ned and Tanzen are coming in from NYC and Alexis is coming over. Sam may come over too. WE'RE GOING TO THE WWIX AND BLACKOUT SHOPPER SHOW!! AHHH! I'm so excited. I'm going to hug Justin as many times as I can (ugh, he's so awesome, and I'm such a 17 year old girl). Anthony and Matt may come, I'm trying to get Matt to convince his rents to drive them both. I can't wait! = )

Apparently, this guy owed Anthony some money, so he was paid in weed... I told him to sell it to this kid Ezra, who really wants to be a stoner (I've heard of worse goals). Yeah, I felt kinda bad for Anthony, he obviously just wanted money.

Okay, so I'll come back later with something interesting to say. = )

3 comments:

Victoria said...

How old are you? I've been reading your stuff and I like it. But I just wanted to know.. haha sorry, random question.

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Dazed and Confused, def a classic, haha.

Lucinda said...

I'm 17

Dazed and Confused is the SHIT! = )