Saturday, October 11, 2008

Part Time Model


Part of uncyclopedia's definition of "blog" - 

"The concept of "blogging" (not to be confused with Riverdance) is said to have originated in the Amazonian rainforest, where European explorers observed the native hunter-gatherers communicating by means of high-pitched whining and long-drawn-out musical glossolalia. Although no actual information was ever conveyed by this meaningless prancing, the locals appeared to enjoy the sight and sound of each other's attempts and dancing along with them. The native Amazonians new this practice in their own language as the "Surkull Juirc", but the name never really caught on in European circles."

Nothing happened today, it was boring. I went to the football game and hung with people. We beat the other team 14 to 13 (the game was actually pretty good, though slightly frustrating). I barely got to see Anthony because his sister and his mother were there and I didn't want to get knifed or beaten or AIDS (Felipe believes that Anthony's sister Amanda gave him AIDS in the hallway).

I got my hair cut, it's really really really short, not like skin, but pretty short. (You can't really tell in the photo). 

That girl called me about the show tomorrow, she's not sure if she can still go (why do people do dumb shit like this?). After we established that and awkwardly talked for about 2 minutes, she asked if I could keep talking (which seemed odd to me), but I was at Sam's house so I declined. It was kinda weird, I mean, she's really nice, but I barely know her and I'm really awkward on the phone. She said that her goal was to meet boys at shows, but maybe she's a... lesbian for me... SCANDALOUS! Haha, I'm just kidding, she was probably just bored. People who don't know me very well (and some who do) apparently think I'm cool for reasons yet undetermined by me (well, I could say some and sound really vain, so I'll just shut the fuck up), maybe she's one of them... I am a people person, haha.

Well, I'm going to bed so I can look hott for tomorrow. Catch ya'll on the flipside! = )

P.S. Listen to the song "Part Time Model" by Flight of the Conchords, it's amazing and it's stuck in my head... You're so beautiful... like a tree or a high class prostitute. You could be a part time model - but you'd probably still have to keep your normal job. I could see, that you were the most beautiful girl in the - room. In the whole wide room. = )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, and thank you. I'm from sacramento. Our downtown is pretty tight. How long have you been slamming for? it makes me sad such a young girl would get caught up in that mess.

Lucinda said...

No problem, 'tis the truth. = )
Since I was 16. Don't feel sad, we all made dumb mistakes when we were teenagers, I just made a big one. Haha, if it wasn't this it would probably be something else.

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Ur hair is lookin pretty good, miss.part-time model!

Lucinda said...

Haha, gracias! = )