Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Week

I'm so hungry, so I'm going to make this fast (I'm going to use bullet points):
- Stole a McCain/Palin sign yesterday off of my neighbor's yard with the help of Zach, and then gave it to Nina... I hope to be "picking up" a few more
- Ended up at Lauren's house for the last two blocks of school today because she told Nina she was going to kill herself
- My mother almost got really angry at me, but my dad - being the understanding man that he is - actually explained the situation to her and now isn't angry
- I'm getting a B+ in European History! A B in English! An A in Environmental!
- I've been very very very tired for the past few days. Dozing off in class, and basically passing out once I lay down to go to sleep at night.
- Anthony got suspended from the radio station for a week, so we get the entire afternoon on friday to hang out
- I was voted "MOST NON-CONFORMIST" of my class in high school for the yearbook, haha, it's kind of ridiculous
- I'm going to a WWIX and Blackout Shoppers show on Saturday, Ned and Tanzen are coming from the city to stay over the night and see it with me
- I went to Tompkins on Sunday, listened to some lascivious poetry (and was given a free book of it) and heard some excellent bands, I also got 3 hugs from Justin, hung with lots of people (and a few really cute older guys), was - as per usual - asked if I had any money so this really hott guy could go "kill his last brain cell" (I declined the offer), and I saw this girl that I hate

It's been a pretty good week, so far, weird, but not horrible. Anyway, I'll catch y'all on the flipside! = )

4 comments:

Melody Lee said...

200 hundred punk rock points for this years most non-comformist. HAHA,punk rock points! A punk rock cool meter that in and of it self proclaims your poser-ness if you use it. Who knew sub-culture was so elitist? Fuck it whatever, do they say shit like that on the east coast or is it just a Cali affectation?

Noah said...

those signs are a plague upon the land. Especially if they have Mcant/Palmin on them.

Lucinda said...

Like, making fun of people by saying "punk rock points?" I'm sure they do, though I've never heard that. You know what annoys the shit of me, when people say things like "UP THE PUNX!" I just want to smack those people in the face, how dumb does someone have to be to proclaim they want to make something "more punk." I figure up the punx is the same thing as punk rock points.

I don't know how to feel about being votes "most non-conformist," but I do like that it means that people know who I am...

Lucinda said...

Every time I see a McCain/Palin sign I want to punch whoever put that in their yard... Ugh, conservatives are so dumb.