Thursday, October 9, 2008

We are 138

I feel like doing a post of the perfect Misfits playlist, because I'm bored and "20 EYES IN MY HEAD, 20 EYES IN MY HEAD, THEY'RE ALL I SEE, THEY'RE ALL I SEE, WHEN YOU'RE SEEING TWENTY THINGS AT A TIME, YOU JUST CAN'T SLOW THEM DOWN, BUT WHEN YOU'RE SEEING TWENTY THINGS, WELL YOUR MIND IT JUST CAN'T SLOW THINGS DOWN!" Haha, The Misfits the perfect blend of punk and horror movies. They're also good for weening people on to punk. So, here are the top 15 Misfits songs (20 is a bit much for a playlist, I guess):

1. Bullet
2. Spinal Remains
3. Last Caress
4. Hybrid Moments
5. Helena
6. American Nightmare
7. 20 Eyes
8. Astro Zombies
9. Braineaters
10. We Are 138
11. Static Age
12. TV Casuality
13. Some Kinda Hate
14. Dig Up Her Bones
15. Die, Die My Darling

I feel like Misfits are good because it's October and Misfits are a horror punk band (perfect for halloween). And I was craving some good, ridiculous, New Jersey punk. That's right folks, Misfits are from Jersey (haha, that's not surprising at all). I personally think the two best albums by the Misfits are definitely Walk Among Us and Static Age. Both you can listen to from the beginning to the end without stopping (they're also about 15 minutes long a piece).

Misfits... how I love thee. = )

No comments: