Thursday, October 16, 2008

Teenagers from Mars

I don't have anything amazing to say, nothing insightful I feel completely drained of all thought. I've been so tired lately that I don't even want to get high, all I want is to be kept warm and left alone to sleep. I took a shower last night and I felt so good, my skin was so soft and I felt really warm and nice. Just kinda like everything that goes on had been washed off.

So, after skipping school yesterday to make sure Lauren didn't kill herself, even though my dad wrote me a note to make sure I didn't get in trouble, could still result in a detention (my first ever... I'm an angel, okay?).  Fuck, that will piss me off.

Not sick right now, THANK GOD! Man, if it's not one thing it's another with me. I have a blood test on Saturday, which is always entertaining. Haha, only the most skilled can hit veins in my right arm (which means that I was always screwed, especially cause I was using my left hand). Fuck, watching those people just stare at my arms, is enough to make me crazy. And then I gotta go pee in a cup, etc etc. It's for my arthritis, which is good because it also keeps tab of how my liver is doing. I'm really worried about fucking it up in the long run, but it's pretty safe for now.

I'm eating some pretty tasty Lucky Charms, and I just worked on my College apps, read some Naked Lunch... Life's okay today. All the songs coming up are really good on my shuffled play list. It makes me happy, it's the perfect stuff.

Tomorrow Anthony is coming over, and we get until at least 6:30 or 7 together tomorrow. FINALLY! = )

I'm getting an A+ in Statistics right now! And I got an A+ on my last Euro essay (she must not have read it, it wasn't bad, but wasn't that good). So, I feel good about myself. I'm a stellar student, obviously.

Nothing much to report beyond that... There was this weird moment I had at the show on sunday, though...

We were standing to the right side of the stage and waiting for the next band to go up. This guy I had seen walking around before came up to us. He looked half-Hispanic, half-Black, his hair was shaved into a mohawk. It was colored faded pink and blue, almost looking as if it was leopard print. He was gorgeous, but also about 30-something easily. He walks up to us and, as all people seem to do, says, "Do you have a dollar so that I can kill my last brain cell?" He stood right in front of me, and I did what I usually did: I stared at his eyes looking at the size of his pupils (I can' help it, my mind immediatley goes: "hmm... what drugs are you on right now?"). He looked at me though and something about it really struck me. I don't know what, it's just so vivid in my head. He was really attractive, I don't know why but just the thoughts of him just keep on replaying in my head over and over... Ugh, I'm so weird...

Anyways! Tomorrow is friday, wooooooooohoooooo! Thank God! And my friends shall be over on saturday for the show, so far I should be bringing 4 people or so. It's gonna be a party! = )

No comments: