Sunday, October 5, 2008

All This and More

Sam just called me to ask about a graph, wanting to know about how far apart the dates have to be put. Any other saturday and I would have been groggy, wondering why on God's green fucking earth are people calling me before 12. But, this morning I woke up around 10:30, mostly because my back feels like someone has been squeezing it in a vice and I wanted to read "Naked Lunch." When I bought Naked Lunch I had some deluded thought that it wasn't really focusing on dope, but it's just as H filled as Junky. I think I like it more than Junky, it's just more interesting. I should be doing stuff, I should be up and showering, or doing homework, or texting Anthony. ANTHONY!!! Just the boy's name makes me smile. Ugh, I wish he was here. 

We got to hang out all friday because his radio show was from 5 to 10. The Coffeehouse at our school was also that night (people can come in and play a song, or read poetry, etc..), which I was playing with my friend Nina (not the one I have a pictured, this is a totally different Nina). Well, our friend Felipe was really awesome and covered for Anthony while he came out and watched me play. He actually wanted to come see me play, I was really suprised when he said that. I assumed he was just doing it because I wanted him to. And afterwards when we were back in the both he told me I did really well and he let me wear his drug rug.... Now I'm all giddy and smiling. 

I've been utterly sober since Tuesday, no weed, no hydros, nothing. I don't know how I feel about it, I'll see how long I can keep this up. Ironically, I think that Lauren is going to be buying weed off me very very soon. Last night we were all hanging out and she asked me if I had any, and (as it so happens once in a blue moon) I do. She wanted it right then, but it was back at my house, I told her she could just come over today and get it, but apparently that's not here modus operandi (or an option she even wants to go down). She, like me, has a similar problem, all of our friends have the #s and now the dealers. Maya calls Lauren. Maya is your friendly neighborhood lesbian and once-upon-a-time high school drug dealer. She now has no car and no dealers to buy from (word is that she owes this guy mucho dinero), so she has to come to Lauren or Nina to help her. Honestly, I avoid Maya at all costs, she's the biggest creeper I know. The only thing Maya is good for is entertainment purposes (usually what she says is really entertaining after the fact). I should feel some kind of guilt, but none of us do. Our collective mental thought is: If you do something dumb or drug-related, you shouldn't be telling everyone because no one will take your seriously. Whenever I did call her, besides having a mini panic attack because of how uncomfortable she makes, it always A) short as I could make it, and B) spent listening to make sure she wasn't high so that she would remember it... Well, back to the story, Maya wants a dime or some #s, and Lauren's like, "Sorry, but you should call Nina."

Lauren and Nina have had a friend (more like lover's) quarrel, which is annoying because I have to hear both of them complain about the other. Sam and I are just sitting there trying to ignore her complaining, which we've been attempting to do all night (not very well, though). When, after all of us going to her house (we all drove our own cars, it was so ridiculous, Lauren totally wanted to race us, I kept up most of the time, but Sam lagged behind), we actually  addressed what she was saying. Fuck, I feel bad for both parties, Sam and I tried to calm Lauren down, but there really is no way to do that. My thought it that Nina is pissed because she is frustrated about not being able to make Lauren better, even though she knows she can't she wants to. Well, not much I can do about it.

Nina is getting shrooms (did I already talk about this, I feel like I have). Well, anyway, she's getting it from this kid Rusty, whose now in college. He was actually in my Latin class last year, funny kid, probably a genius, and now possibly an alcoholic (that's the word that's going around). She texted him during stat to see what was going on. No, word yet if this is actually going to happen, but whatever, what happens happens.

I have a lot of homework, which I should probably be doing. But, I'll get around to it eventually... maybe tomorrow at lunch. Did I tell you that I need a fucking hair cut??? The hair on the sides of my head is ranging from 1.5 to 2 inches, which is waaaaaaay too long. It's driving me nuts, I'm going to get a friend of mine to buzz if off sometime soon (like within the week). Yeah, so that's all folks!! = )

Check ya later!

No comments: