Thursday, October 9, 2008

Astro Zombies

I'm in a good mood... I really really good mood. Partially chemical, partially natural. I've been bored and reading Gledwood's blog from the beginning. I always get into these moods where I just end up reading blogs for hours on end. Honestly, I feel so content with everything. I'm thinking about calling Lauren and seeing if her and Nina want to go to the Bargain Box with me later. I woke up this morning (as you can see by my last post) around 6 this morning. My body must be used to my regular schedule by now. I'm not really looking forward to the homework I have to do (a 1 page paper and a PP (power point) on Reagan's legislation and Rachel Carson for Environmental Science, and a paper for European History). I'm going to ask if I can wait to turn in the power point because I can't do it until my mom gets home tonight. My computer is a Mac, and our school only has PCs and so I have need to use her work computer. My dad's comp doesn't have PP on it. 

I can't wait to see Anthony tomorrow!!! He's going to come over after school and we're going to hang out... alone finally... in my room. Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm only 17, and I'm a virgin. Yeah, one of the few, the proud. Haha, my friend Ned was trying to make me feel like shit about it previously (Ned's going to end up getting some girl preggers soon, I bet), saying that he felt sorry for anyone who left high school a virgin. The reason I'm a virgin definitely isn't because I'm a prude, but because the guys I date I never really like. Sure, I'll make out with them, I'll go to movies with them, but I'm not going to have sex with them. 

The last guy I dated was a total douche-bag, he treated me like shit and told everyone about our relationship (some things you just shouldn't tell people about). The thing was, he told my friends because they were in the play with him. How dumb can you be? If you tell a girl's best friends all this shit and then you expect them not to tell her. To break up with me (which I was planning on doing anyway) he told me that he cheated on me and with who and then told me "not to tell anyone." Hahaha, I told EVERYONE! Fuck that, and everyone knew what a douchebag he was. The funniest shit is that his friends who I became closer with while we were dating actually like me better than him. Felipe kicked him the nuts (haha, in an attempt to uphold my honor). Anthony was actually friends with Will and we both agree that he's a douche bag. I also ended up keeping his guitar hero. He hasn't asked for it back and I sure as hell won't going to give it back. Ahhh to be a teenager.

I've always told people this, the biggest problem for me is that: A) I get bored with guys easily, B) I date guys mostly because I can, not because I really like them, and C) most of the guys I date don't really know how to be a good boy friend. But Anthony has beaten the odds.

Wanna know a secret?

I think... I'm going to tell him... on Friday... that I love him... AHH! Hahahhaha, okay, so yeah, I don't know, I think I will. It's kind of exciting, kind of scary, but I really want to.

I feel like I have so much to say, not that I really do, but I will probably keep talking. For Halloween I think I'm going to make myself a zombie, I'll do my make up really well (we have so much fake blood and costume make up it's kind of ridiculous) and then I'm going to buy that ridiculous jacket and I'll probably just take an old pair of my paints and slice them up. Then I'll use this white dress shirt that I got free and make it all dirty. I might stick up my mohawk and put this red gel I have in it (you know, like my hair is full of blood or some other shit, or just because it will look fucking cool!). Anthony is definitely coming to Lauren's house for her Halloween party, he doesn't like Halloween (I have no idea why, he says he just doesn't). It's looking to be awesome.

What else.... my toenails are red! Haha, I painted them a few days ago, I never paint my toenails and it freaked me out the other night. It was dark and I looked down at my feet and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my feet. I think being sick has also made me hallucinate, I was having a serious panic attack when I woke up that there were ghosts in my room and I swore that my door was open even though it wasn't.

I should probably go shower because the cleaning lady is coming today. Out entire house smells like ass (or dog piss), and I can't figure out why (the dog hasn't actually pissed in the house).

I hope this has entertained you (or at least wasted your precious time). = )

No comments: