Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Need Lunch

I did that thing where you search up your name and needs after it, here's what I got:

1. Lucy needs your help... (haha, I'm always in need of a little of that)

2. Lucy needs some love to... (I think they meant "too," haha, could always have more of that)

3. Lucy needs an ordinary man... (haha! Anthony is pretty special, but I don't need anyone else)

4. Lucy needs a haircut... (I would like to reshave my head, the mohawk could always be more defined)

5. Lucy needs tacos... (I kinda wanted a meat and cheese burrito earlier)

6. Lucy needs Facebook... (I could probably use less of that, too much time spent staring into space)

7. Lucy needs a good home... (my home is pretty good, though I wish I could live at my cousin's)

8. Lucy needs a leash for me... (haha, I don't know what that is implying)

9. Lucy needs a new home... (wtf, lots of Lucy's are in need of homes)

10. Lucy needs a miracle... (Sometimes, I wish I could get one)

That was somewhat entertaining and time wasting, haha, apparently what I need is a new home  and a little help. = )


No comments: