Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nothing much

This website confuses me to no end. It's not the actual use of it, I just don't know how to go about finding blogs that have topics I want to read about. I don't think this should be this hard. In fact, I'm sure it's simple but yet I can't find the answer.

I think I'm going to back a cake for my mother today. Then I will go out with Anthony. I'm kind of afraid for some reason. It's weird but today just keeps reminding me of last fall. There's a feeling that I don't really understand.

I guess, I'll write more about today later when something has actually happened. = )

4 comments:

Melody Lee said...

Hey girl, just thought I would return the visit. Thanx for the props on my blog, I'm gonna check yours out right now, (if i don't nod out first ;)
If you haven't already check out the girls on my blog list they kick ass! If you like me, you'll love them. As for finding blogs with interests similar to yours, go to your profile page and click on any of the highlighted items in your interests or personal info. you'll get routed to a list of blogs that share that interest as well. Have fun! Melody

Michelle said...

my blog is interesting, if you care...

shelley

Gledwood said...

technorati! that's supposedly how you find blogs

i don't remember registering with them but i'm supposedly there

and my blog was something like the 68,000th most popular blog in the world. big wow

%-/

Lucinda said...

Haha, that's not so bad for the standings. There must be at least a million blogs if not more, so 68,000 is pretty good considering. I wonder who has the number one most popular...