Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cogito ergo sum.

Craig Ferguson is on right now. He's good. He's so good. Haha, I enjoy it more than most shows. Tomorrow I'm going to my friends house. It'll be good. I'll spend the night. And I'll be happy.

I'm not looking forward to class tomorrow. This writing workshop is kick my ass. We're workshopping my essay tomorrow, so I'm a bit afraid of what they will say and I really just don't care. Philosophy will be fun as always. I'll probably say something dumb like, "It sounds like there's a party in my soul." Haha, I really think I'm going to major in philosophy. That's not surprising at all.

I bought a used Velvet Underground album today. It's blue. It's pretty. Haha, I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm pretty psyched. Vinyl is nice. Vinyl is so solid, you know that it's real. You can't deny that it exists because you can hold it in your hands.

No comments: