Friday, January 30, 2009

So, is this sobriety, or SOBRIETY?

Okay, so no opiates for almost a month! "Scandal, Franco!" (if you can tell me what movie that quote is from, I'll be really impressed.) The 4th it will be a month since January 4th, well, lets see how I feel about this. I have no idea. I keep thinking man, this would be so great, if I was high. Fuck, just saying that makes it sound good. But, I can't. I gotta be good, mostly because, as much as I love taking some pills and letting my mind go, I know that I'm benefitting in less paranoia about drugs being found or being noticed missing (on those occasions when I filch them). I smoked weed yesterday, and it was actually the best experience with it I've had in a while. My friends went and smoked with me during lunch and then we went back to class, I got quite high (I didn't realize how I high I was until I started talking about guinea pigs for about 3 hours). Makes me nervous about getting drug-tested, but I can't sweat it. Zack was making fun of me today, "wow, so, that was short-lived." I was like, "hey, it's been two weeks..." Whatever, I enjoyed it, I was supposed to be playing music with my friends tonight, but I think I might go to bed early and read and watch TV with my mother, etc. I was invited to a party, and although I've never been to a house-party, I don't really want to go. The girl who is hosting it and I don't get along, and I'm planning on getting well, trashed tomorrow at the show, so I figure I better not come home wasted tonight. I guess my sobriety, is really only the absence of opiates... but thar works for me...

Tomorrow's show has some of my favorite bands. My Papa is going to take me, my fake sis Santina, her bf, and my bf, to dinner. I'm also going to get to read poetry at the show and hand out my chap books which I just made. Should be sweet. I can't wait for me and Zack to get to hang out in the city, we're leaving at 12:30 and probably won't be home until 11:30 or so. I can't wait, I love him. Still no fucking, but that's okay... I've realized that I'm kind of... umm.. afraid of dicks? Not that I'm a lesbian, because vajayjays are way nastier. There is nothing hot about vagina, I don't understand lesbians or straight guys... vages are nasty. Anyway, I'm psyched to have a moment with Zack's dick. = ) That will happen, and you guys will get to hear the full scoop... I'm sure I'll tell y'all about it tomorrow or Sunday.

Dude, I'm tired, I'm full, I feel sick... I'm going to go rest, without drugs, fridays are kind of taxing. Whatever, I'll get drunk tomorrow and that'll be funny as shit. = )

Love you guys,
Lucy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trainspotting, Franco being Francis Begby ?

-Leeroy Burns

Anonymous said...

The goddamn quote ?

Lucinda said...

Haha, so good.
Yes, you are quite right!
= )

Gledwood said...

You do come out with some entertaining phrases, Luce, but I'm far too prim to repeat 'em

hey congrats on the no-opiates month thang :->...

Far FAR far FAR better than I've ever done :-<...

Gledwood said...

that film Trainspotting really winds me up by the way... what a ridiculous skate-over the subject of addiction and I've never EVER seen gear have an Interview with the Vampire on Ecstasy type effect as their first hits portrayed there... that's utterly ridiculous

Lucinda said...

Haha, Gleds, my comments are meant to make you blush.
= P

Haha, Trainspotting: misinforming people about smack for... more than a decade. I personally like how they all don't seem to have the ability to stay on their feet after taking heroin, and they spend much of the subsequent seconds lying on the floor as if unable to move. "HEROIN AS IMMOBILIZER." Shit, they should market it that way and use it for the government...
Like my plan? = )

I smoked weed, and I am still feeling a bit wound-up, so that's why this is so cracked out.