Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bang a Gong

BTW, I forgot to say that I learned something new. I'm sure that most of you are familiar with the song "Bang a Gong" by T. Rex. As my cousin and I were driving through Austin, it came on the radio. The radio host then went on to say that "bang a gong" actually means to shoot up heroin. SCANDALOUS! What kind of terrible people would do such terrible thing? And who would write a song about it? I mean, gosh, I'm just so horrified.

Do you think that's what normal people think? I want to know. BTW, I'll post a video of the song if you don't know it, it's one of my favorites. It makes more sense now, I didn't understand why people were supposed to bang a gong and then fuck. = )


2 comments:

DaftDragon said...

bwa haha. i didn't ever think about it. hilarious. i mean apalling.

Lucinda said...

Yes... quite appalling.
;-)