Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pass the Puck

(I'm going back to blog titles that are the titles of songs, Pass the Puck is by Two Man Advantage, a Long Island Hardcore Band)

Thanks Gledwood for the "Honest Scrapper" Award. Here are 10 things which probably won't surprise you...

1. ) The first time I dyed my hair, when I got home, my father stood in the door way yelling "FREAK!" at me and then shutting the door. He kept doing this until I got inside. (I was coming home after being away for 6 weeks, haha)

2. ) I started playing bass at the age of 13, and I still have the same teacher. It's weird, but awesome none the less.

3. ) My first trip was spent listening to the song "Stay With Me" by Rod Stewart and the Small Faces... on repeat for hours. That song is AMAZING.

4. ) I have a thing for arms and stomachs on men. Zack isn't as muscular as I would like, but his stomach is really nice.

5. ) My favorite movie is "Trainspotting" and I can basically repeat it word for word.

6. ) Some of my friends call me "Nugget" because they think that's what my head looks like... and occasionally I respond to it.

7. ) My favorite pair of shoes are my Doc Martens. They make me feel like I can beat up anyone.

8. ) My goal, besides going to college: have everyone in the NYC punk scene know my name, and think highly of me. (haha, I don't want to be like Jess, but I won't go into that)

9. ) I am in love with this guy named Justin, he's about double my age (even though he looks about 27), and I've met his wife... I kind of have a thing for older guys.

10. ) My friends have this big joke about me doing heroin (ironic, right?), anyway, this joke has being going on for a while and Nina occasionally will walk up to me in the hallways and go: "Lucy B, please report to the main office, we found heroin in your locker."

Who am I going to give the award to... Melody Lee for basically being the coolest person on here and always giving the anons what they deserve, Noah for always telling it like it is (even though I think he hates me), Kim for being so devoted to learning (seriously, I'm impressed with your drive to go after such a hard subject), and Gledwood for being my favorite man on here. = )

Criteria of the award are to link to the blogger who gave it you, post a collection (ideally of 10) honest things about yourself and to pass on the award to as many folks as you please...