Friday, October 2, 2009

33 days and Trainspotting...

I'm watching Trainspotting, as is my custom when I am sick. Ugh... I probably shouldn't be watching it right now... but I am.

I'm so bored right now, and I just don't know what to do with myself.

I missed out on this trip because I didn't feel good when I woke up. They were going to Vaux le Vicomte which is a pretty awesome looking place... whatever I'm going to finish up my homework and rest. Whatever.

Shitty mood.

I wrote a limerick yesterday:
There once was a dirty, anarchist punk
Who spent his days and nights getting quite drunk
But all of that liquor
Just made him sicker
So he decided to stare shooting junk.

Limericks don't have to make sense, which I had to point out to Mike when he was like: "junk would make him just as sick." Mike is a dirty anarchist punk, so I was like, "this is not about you." I like limericks, they're fun to write. Ugh. I hate myself today.

Tomorrow will be better.
- Lucy

No comments: