Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Take Back This City

I'll make this fast because I have to keep this on the DL and I'm sitting in my Aunt's living room.

Plans for New Year's:
- Party with my cousin Chesna and her friends, which will mean I get some booze
- Chilling with my cousin at her place, which means I will get high with some leftover pills I found
- Chilling with everyone at my aunt and uncle's place, "

I wish I was home to go chill with all of my friends, they all get to go off and party, while I'm stuck with my family. But, no matter, I'll do what I do.

I miss the city. People keep asking me when I'm going to be there next. I really don't know, the only definite is on January 17th for a show, and then on January 31 for another show. I'm thinking about getting together with people sooner, maybe like the 10th or the 24th, one or the other.

I don't know, I'm in the mood to get high and ride the train into the city. Listening to X-Ray Spex and ready to wander the East Village. Man, I'm ready to get back. It's been too long. I need that. I need to crash on someone's couch and wake up to a cup of coffee with half a bowl of sugar in it and some really salty eggs and toast. Playing sudoku and guitar and rambling about boring shit. Making promises that were never serious, even before I said them. Haha, it's the kind of weekends I love.

Well, I'm going to try and come up with some New Year's resolutions. = )

Have a splendid New Year's Eve guys!
Let's hope that 2009 is better than 2008! = )

Love,
Lucy

4 comments:

Melody Lee said...

Hey Lucy, hope you had an awesome NYE, I wanna hear all about it. XO Melody

Gledwood said...

I hope you had a good one re NYE...

how far ARE you from NYC? I sort of assumed you were on its doorstep am I barkin' up the wrong tree there...?

thanx for the compliment on my blog ~ yipeeeee!!

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Hey Lucy, hope your holiday was amazing! Update us soon!

-kelley

Lucinda said...

Haha, Mel, I wrote it about it... but it was pretty boring. I'm sure yours was much more interesting.
= )

Yeah, Gleds, I live about an hour by train from Penn Station. I'm basically on it's door step... it's very expensive-15.75$-roundtrip-door-step.
= P