Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holiday in the Sun

My nose is so stuffed. Fuck, I'm very very sick, which sucks. Bad bad cold. It's horrible.

I visited a college today, and I really enjoyed it. Definitely going to apply there, although it's filled to the brim with hipsters.

I had a big fight with Anthony, which wasn't fun. He just doesn't hang out with me, and then he goes "oh, I'm sorry, here... do you want a hug?" NO, I DON'T WANT A FUCKING HUG! I WANT A GODDAMN BOYFRIEND. So, yeah, that's basically what my brain was screaming, but instead I just kind of decided to be withdrawn. I went and talked to my fav teacher who was in his office. He and I agree that either Anthony needs to: 1. change, 2. break up with me, or 3. I need to break up with him. There can't be a middle a ground.

And, this whole thing with Anthony has kind of turned me into a bad girl... So, there's this guy... named J, who happens to be 21. He's so hot, and funny, and smart... and oooooh, he's amazing. So, I've been talking to him online and myspace (I met him at the show on saturday). Anyway, so we've been talking lots and yesterday he went away cause he fell asleep and I was like, "Oh... I see how it is." And today when I logged back in I saw that he said, "Oh, I feel asleep, I'm sorry, if you want to text me my number is:......" Hmm...? I know, are you thinking what I'm thinking too? Sarah has found a man. I know, everyone is like... "uhh... he's 21? that's fucked up..." All I can think is, "OH YEAH!" Sometimes he says things along the lines of: we can't date, you're too young, blah blah blah. But, then we converse hours, and he gives me his number... I don't know what to think, but I'm liking it. I know, I have a bf. But, a 21 v a 15... well, the 21 year old always wins. I know, I'm a playa', what can I say? hahaha...

He had to go take a shower, so he said, "I'm going to go, but just text me if i dont get back on and your bored." I don't know what to think, but he makes me all girly, and and... oh, I'm swooning. Haha, he's going to be at a show with me in the beginning of December, and I'm psyched about that. I was thinking about going to this show next saturday, instead of the one that's all ages, and J said, "Oh, I'm going. It's 18+, but I know the guy who put it together so I can get you in."

Oh, how I wish I J was here... he's so dreamy! = )

3 comments:

Melody Lee said...

Have fun with the older ones while your young and the younger ones when you get old, I think that's pobably the best advice I can give you. They ain't lying when they say girls mature faster than boys, I never realized just how bad it was til I looked back and noticed that when I was 14 most of my boyfriends were way older than I was and even though the guys my age were fun to kick back with, they were still acting like 10 yr olds. Now I have these young guys around and it's kinda flattering and fun but for the most part they're like puppies and that can get old quick! I feel like I was never that.....eager, even at that age, or maybe I just hid it better. HAHA I am the epitome quiet yet worldly cool.

Lucinda said...

Yeah, I think J is very conflicted about the whole thing... at least that's how he seems to me. But I get the feeling that either I'm going to get a good friend out of this, or a boyfriend. I'll take either one. = )

Teen boys are a bit boring, and immature, I definitely agree with the immature part. There's also something about dating an older guy that's just different about dating guys my age... Man, I really hope this works out.

= ) *girly grin*

Gledwood said...

I hope you have got well by now.
Do you know I seem to have spent my entire childhood with head congestion it eventually got so bad my ears felt they were going to explode e.g. on something simple as a train journey (going into a tunnel)...

I always got the impression (from films) that American universities are full of "preppy" (is that the word?) Ralph Lauren-style dressed WASP-ish children of the super-rich

don't know what film gave me that idea, but it's certainly stuck with me!

I came back from uni with an unintentionally posh accent that I found out years later the rest of my family found hilarious. e.g. I supposedly said "yaaa" instead of "yeah" etc etc but it's all lies, I tell you! Lies!!!