Tuesday, September 22, 2009

23 days of annoyance...

I AM NOT A PUPPY.
I DON'T NEED TO BE WARNED ABOUT THE BIG BAD WORLD, AND BIG BAD CAPITALISM, AND BIG BAD DRUGS, CAUSE I CAN HANDLE IT.
I CAN DO IT.
IF I'M GONNA FUCK UP, I'M GONNA FUCK UP AND NO AMOUNT OF "THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN, AND THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" WOULD STOP ME ANYWAY, SO HE MIGHT AS WELL SAVE HIS BREATH.
Damn, he's the fucking pope of cleaned-up-anarchist junkies, nothing can be questioned and if you do, off with your head.
Well, if I could say anything to him, this is what it would be:
"Hey babe,
I like you, I almost love you. But I've done enough shit to myself, and see what's going on around me, I'm not blind, I'm not stupid, and I think about shit. So, if you need to preach to someone, it's not me... And you know what, if I am going to do smack, that's going to be my decision, and no amount of people saying shit is gonna stop that because I know how my mind works. Not saying it's gonna happen, I'm just not gonna be stopped by anything you say, so you might as well shut up."

I love him, but I just hate being treated like a puppy, I'm not that naive.

Whatever, fuck today, fuck studying, and also fuck getting high, because 23 fucking days of no drugs.... so, well. Yeah.
fuck today.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

what happened? did your family get wind of narcotic activities and send you across the Atlantic?

there's HARDLY a lack of drugs in France I can tell you that for nothing!!

Lucinda said...

Yeah, I know, but I don't speak French really at all... I'm slowly learning. Also, I don't know, part of me knows that I should stay away, so that's what I'm doing.

Naw, haha, it's my freshman year of college, and I get to do it in Paris! = ) But, it's almost turning me straightedge? I don't know... It's weird weird shit.