Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm Bored

Should I get high?
Should I do my reading?
Should I cook dinner?
Maybe I should do these in order... maybe I should put the water on to boil now and read, then get high... oh and I have to do French. Yeah, I have to memorize facts about a celebrity couple. Did I ever tell you that my French class is such bullshit? It's ridiculousness piled on to ridiculousness... I've read 200 pages of a book in French, and my teacher wants me to memorize shit about a celebrity couple. I'm thinking Sid and Nancy. Terrible, haha. Yeah, and I have to read one of the tales from "The Canterbury Tales" which is basically like stabbing myself in the brain over and over. I was given popcorn though, so perhaps tonight will be good.
I'll blog more when something actually interesting his happening.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm hi just wanted to tell you I read some of ur blog its ok. I know it feels nce 2 know someone has read it (or at least a little).

Anonymous said...

Dont get high. It's not that fun.

Lucinda said...

Don't read my blog. It's not that fun either.

Gledwood said...

Are you feeling any better Luce?

Lucinda said...

I don't know, I'm feeling pretty sick. Kinda like I'm being stabbed in the stomach, for basically the entire day. It's just because I took codeine for the past two nights to make sure I'd sleep, and that shit just seems to always fuck my stomach over more than anything else. I don't know.

At the moment, I'm just feeling very circumspect about everything.

Lucinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spider Mama said...

so what did you end doing? all of the above in order?

french class huh.. ugghhh

The Four Writters said...

Comment avez-vous ajouter une option de vote dans vos messages?

Lucinda said...

J'ai oublié, mais j'ai trouvé ça. Cliquez sur le lien "Customize" à la haut et droit de la page. Cliquez à le lien "Layout" (à la gauche), alors cliquez "edit" dans la cadre pour les blog posts. C'est sur cette page.

Pardon mon française, j'espère que c'est utile!
= )