Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Blogging Issues...

OK, so now that I have blogged once, I will give you a bit of my blogging background. I have a definite problem with blogging. You see, when I blog, what I am writing is exactly how I feel at that moment, but afterwards, I don't want to be reminded of how stupid I am, so I delete. I will attempt to keep that at a minimum. I am also an attention whore. No question. I like when people read my blogs and I like when people comment. Hopefully someone will. I like getting things off my chest, but I also like when other people are there to read it. I don't know. So, if you are reading this, then say "hi" even if that's all you say, hopefully I won't be the only one who sees what I write? Maybe.

3 comments:

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Just saying "Hi" so you know that you're not the only one reading. My name is kelley, you should check out my blog sometime. Keep ur head up!
<3K

Carrion Doll said...

hello, can't wait ti read the rest!

Anonymous said...

Saying hi! Read your current post but when I find a new interesting blog, I always go back to the beginning to see where the person was when they started blogging. Then I think about how my life was on the particular date (more or less) and wonder if I have changed/grown enough in that time. The blogger usually has...